Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Build A 220v 2000w Inverter Circuit How To Make A Power Inverter 12v Dc Input To 220v 50hz 5kw Ac Output?

How to make a power inverter 12v dc input to 220v 50hz 5kw ac output? - how to build a 220v 2000w inverter circuit

We have an apartment and wants to keep a car alternator, 12V engine (at the alternator to keep the generator at this race as well) to run these inverters for equipment and programs. The cost of solar cells are not worth it, besides the possibility of theft, while we are not there. The wind is not a viable option because there is not enough data throughput. I'm having everything, all they need from all the existing schemes. The more than 20 years since I had connected to a circuit design and KinoFest need help with this part. I'm not worried about this theft to obtain since / must be small enough to pack in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Computer sunglasses bumper. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator