Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Romanian Wigs What Would Happen If I Did This Video?

What would happen if I did this video? - romanian wigs

Okay, so my friend came up with the idea of filming themselves skating around Tesco's wearing a green top and green pants with a black tutu singing Afro wig person as Irish as Barack Obama. Before she refused and screamed, which should be amended to say that there is no such Raman Romanian Romano. It is for me to make birthday cakes in the villages called SURFINNN cars BBIITRHJHYGBHAAAA, Trashmen style. The video will be posted on YouTube. I agree it's a funny idea, but I could be arrested? If so, charges what he could do? I am aware that Tesco will be blocked from'm more concerned about the consquences more lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Computer sunglasses bumper. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator